Tuesday, May 12, 2009

if i ever was in a rap battle...

I hope some day I'm challenged to a rap battle. I would have this memorized. (I would only go against women though, rapping against men would be too intimidating...unless it's Trina...lets be real.) Of course this puts me in a very favorable light and the listener as a dunce, but that's the point right? Anyways, I rule.

fast with my words
so fast you can't understand
the ideas that i'm spoutin
stop poutin
get it together and let's see what you got
cuz i'm too hot
too on fire
just shot the ball
no i ain't a liar
just sit back and listen
i'll tell you everything you need to know
cuz i'm the master, professor, your honor
i got my shit together
on the table, ready to dish out
onto your plates
you can eat it up, suck it up,
hell you can even love it up,
cuz my shit tastes delicious
my rhymes vicious
blow your socks off
you'll be on the floor
crying "please mommy no more no more"


and then everyone would go, "OOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH HELL YEAH HELL YEAH... etc."
a definite dream of mine. along with fencing.



girl put some panties on!

No comments:

Post a Comment