Saturday, June 13, 2009

summer goalz

ok so i'm at home and am starting to feel the boredness creep in on me. to inoculate myself from this [inevitable] feeling, i have decided to make a list of goals i want to try and accomplish before i move back down in september.

[in no particular order]
-readreadreadreadread. i want to read as many books as possible and i'm gonna hit up the used book store in campbell and the new dub g library. enlightening summer here i come!
-learn "absinthe party at the fly honey warehouse" by minus the bear. math rock!
-start a baaaaaandddddddd. but i need to restring my electric and remember how to play it first. so diff.
-stop feeling sick. ova it.
-download as much music as my computer will let me. i've been deprived for six months, and, no, mojo disappointed me.
-learn how to stop on a bike completely without putting my feet on the ground. i've seen it done. ~balance
-write my memoirs. this may be omitted from the list in the future.
-go to the gym! i swear i'm gonna start.
-learn how to jerk and learn the all the words to "you're a jerk"
-make moneyzzz
-buy a fake to get into shows. fuck 21+. the only reason i want a fake is to see starfucker, etc.
-ace my classes at de anza.
-make more beats. i need to practice my craft.
-try and remember some parts to Blazed and Confused. doubt it though.
-road trip to venice to buy a special piece for our place next year ;)
-keep in touch with all my college friendz!

i think this list is pretty extensive. i will come back to this in the future to see if i have accomplished any. i'm taking this seriously(ish).

No comments:

Post a Comment