Saturday, June 27, 2009

zomgzzzz i luv songs: What I'm Listening to Right Now

summer songs thus far (in no particular order):

1. Passion Pit - Sleepyhead
my god i can't over how FUCKING GOOD THIS SONG IS.
plus the video is supa cool



2. Emil - sLEePyHeAd (Passion Pit Remix)
this remix is STILL AS FUCKING GOOD AS THE ORIGINAL



3. Mystery Jets - Young Love ft. Laura Marling
their album kinda sucks but this song is really good.
plus Laura Marling is awesome (and younger than me? wtf?)



4. Discovery - Orange Skirt (and "I Want you Back" by Jackson 5 cover because of the circumstances)
discovery just makes me go, "mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm"



5. New Boyz - You're a Jerk
why you trippin'? i ain't even do nuthin'
i'm a jerk you ain't neva lie
but ay do me a favor call me jerk one more time



6. Laura Marling - Your Only Doll (Dora)
good for those hot sumMER niiiiiiiighhhhhhhhhhhhhts (in reference to Grease)
GOD why is she sooo cool?




moar to come when i download moar!
unlimited(ish) bandwith ftw

No comments:

Post a Comment